14 Day Production Time
1 LABEL ONLY (Up to 3 words) ! Caddy not included, however available at:
Choose wording and lettering colour!
Size is our S/M Approximately 4 inch in length. If label is two words it will be placed over two lines.
- Make sure the surface is clean and dry.
- Using a sharp angle - peel the transfer tape (that is over the vinyl lettering). Be careful that all elements of the decal stay stuck to the transfer tape, and not the backing.
- Carefully place the vinyl onto your desired object, aligning how you'd like - once placed down you will NOT be able to remove and reposition.
- Push down the vinyl to make sure it is stuck, I usually use my hands but a credit card can work well too.
- Peel the transfer tape off slowly - If the vinyl comes off the surface (sticking to the transfer tape), simply lay back down, and squeegee as before, then try again - remember, a sharp angle works best when separating vinyl from either the backing or the tape.
- Please be aware that GLASS can often be more difficult for the vinyl to adhere to than other surfaces - however once transfered to it stays stuck just as well.
- The vinyl lettering is waterproof however please take extra care when cleaning around the vinyl area (NOT dishwasher safe)
(ALL DETAILS WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR ORDER)